Sunday, August 14, 2011

Weekly Workout Recap

It's that time again! Time for the weekly workout recap.
I'll be honest: this week was really rough! After Lollapalooza, I came down with a wicked cold and am still coughing! I played it safe and didn't run all week as I'm known to make colds worse when I run with 'em.

Still, I knocked back a 2 miler on Thursday and a 2 miler on Saturday (and posted about some weird running rituals I have), making a grand total of 4 miles last week.
This coming Thursday I have my grad school prelim exam and my lease is up! I have my work cut out for me. But still, I'm hoping to knock out the following:

S- 2 miles (done!)
M- 3 miles
T- yoga
W- 3 miles
R- off
F- off (traveling to Wisconsin!)
S- 5-6 miles

Here we go!

What are your workout plans this week?

1 comment:

  1. hope your cold is gone!!!!! mine still is lingering, did put in a 3 and 6 miler this week and then injured my foot playing chase with my dog, I know dont run in the house!! lol, its gonna be a process but ready to be running again this week!!!Playing it by ear on distances. but plan to be up to a 15 miler by sat next week!!hope your cold is gone!!!!! mine still is lingering, did put in a 3 and 6 miler this week and then injured my foot playing chase with my dog, I know dont run in the house!! lol, its gonna be a process but ready to be running again this week!!!Playing it by ear on distances. but plan to be up to a 15 miler by sat next week!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...