Friday, July 22, 2011

Worst Race Photos Ever

Once when I was telling a friend about a recent race, I casually mentioned the photographers strewn about the course. My friend panicked-- "why on EARTH would anyone want a photo of them in their most unflattering state of their lives?"

My thoughts exactly. I personally have never had a good race photo and have never purchased them for this matter. I do find them absolutely hilarious, however.

Let's take a walk through some of my most glamourous race photos, shall we?
In my first 5K, I clearly was rocking out this part of the race Jersey shore style. Fist pump!

During the 5/3 Riverbank Run 25K, the photographer snapped not one, but THREE photos of me licking my lips. Must have been some barbeque in the distance.
Yet another photo where I clearly thought the race finish was like being up in the club. Funky chicken, baby. (from the DXA2 5K)
This Bayshore marathon photo makes me crack up every time I look at it. Certainly the worst race photo of all time, it's clear I was nearing death here. This is at about mile 8 of the marathon. Ha!
Every once in a while, I do manage a good race photo. But only if the photographer is especially cute. (from the Detroit Half Marathon).

What's your most embarassing/hilarious race photo? Spill!

2 comments:

  1. Too funny :) So far all of mine (2 total) have been bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah! I love these! Thanks for sharing! Historically, I've never really paid attention to the race pictures because I was never going to spend money to buy them. But I've seen some great ones (like these!) recently that makes me want to check them out when I'm back into the racing game.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...