Monday, August 22, 2011

Weekly Workout Recap

Happy Monday, everyone!! I'm back with a recap of last week's workouts.

Last week was crazy with moving out and taking my grad school prelims, but I still managed to crank out more miles than I have since May! Wahoo!
Here was the plan:
S- 2 miles
M- 3 miles
T- yoga
W- 3 miles
R- off
F- off
S- 5-6 miles

And here's how it went down:
S- 2 miles
M- 3 miles
T- Off
W- 3 miles
R- off
F- off
S- 5 miles

total: 13 miles!!

I'm so thrilled to be getting back into my running game. My runs are still a little slower than usual, but I'm loving it!

This weekend I had a great long run in Wisconsin...
and have even been sporting the latest in fall trends: color blocking!
Up for this week:
S- Rest
M- 3 miles fast
T- 2 miles or yoga
W- Strength + abs
R- 4 miles
F- off
S- 6-7 miles

This week I have a LOT of science research to get back to, so these workouts might flip flop around. As for tonight, I have a date with a super speedy friend for a 3 miler-- let's hope I survive! Finally, I hope to pick up a desperately-needed new pair of running shoes.
Have a great workout week!

1 comment:

  1. Better kinds of abdominal exercises that deliver high intensity and high metabolism boosting workouts that generally work with the whole body, particularly the abdominal region, thereby reducing tummy fats.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...