Start with your vegetables, chop roughly and add to the food processor.
Slice and take out the seeds and water, then add to your food processor.
Process until desired consistency is achieved.
This salsa is so fresh and delicious! The sweetness of the tomatoes really offset the spicy peppers.
Serve with chips,
Prep time: 15 minutes
Makes about 2.5 cups
1/2 yellow onion
1 green pepper
1 jalepeno pepper
1 Anaheim hot pepper
4 ripe heirloom tomatoes
1) Chop peppers and onions and add to food processor.
2) Bring water to a boil and add tomatoes for one minute. After one minute, drop into ice water to stop cooking.
3) Peel tomatoes and chop into rough chunks. Remove seeds and watery flesh. Add to food processor.
4) Pulse the food processor until salsa reaches desired consistency.
5) Enjoy. Keeps in the fridge for over a week.