Thursday, December 2, 2010

Biochem, baking and bigcat

This has been a crazy week for science. Luckily I have Bigcat around to help me study.
I can haz RNA structure?

I knocked out a few runs this week preparing for the Holiday Hustle. Monday I did 3 miles:
Splits:
Mile 1: 9:38
Mile 2: 9:32
Mile 3: 9:37

and Tuesday I did a speed workout on the treadmill:
0.5 at 9:29
0.5 at 8:57
0.5 at 8:27
0.5 at 10:00

Additionally, to take some of the stress away from this week, I baked some wheat germ and honey bread. It turned out wonderfully, but needed more honey. What doesn't need more honey?

Yesterday I presented my final report on what I've done this semester in my lab rotation. I still have about 3 weeks left and another huge experiment to do, but it was nice to catch the lab up with what I've been doing.

Finally, I'm doing my last training run for the race on Saturday tonight! Can't wait to smash my 5K PR!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...